Hi! Wow, lots of questions today~ heehee.
Unfortunately, I am too busy to offer readings right now. They take at least three hours to do and are very draining and I just don’t have the time right now!
I you check back in the fall, I’ll be more organized and have everything set up for giving readings!
sorry for the inconvenience.
Unfortunately, my blog is currently on hiatus and I won’t be doing any readings for a while now. Also, my style of palmistry is based more on personality, I probably couldn’t give you the information you are looking for—especially through photos!
However, traveling outside of one’s country always sounds like fun so that’s why I would do~
Good luck and sorry I couldn’t help!
The non-dominant hand shows the personality one has innately—while the dominant hand shows how the personality has changed because of the outside world. If your left-hand is your non-dominant, then it means you are at heart a more driven and self-centered than you behave. If you rare left-handed, then it is the opposite.
Thank you! ^.^ I expect to be back in autumn, so please wait for me!
I am still alive, believe it or not. I do intend to get this blog open and running again, with some changes. So, let’s get started:
1. Submit box is now CLOSED. I have like nine readings in there and frankly I don’t need anymore for now, thanks.
2. How would ya’ll feel about classes? For right now this is just a rough idea, but I was thinking about holding biweekly or monthly classes that would last a half hour or an hour, depending on the material, and just talk about a specific aspect of the hand or how I find best to do readings. First, I’ll have to buy a webcam and become familiar with some way to actually hold live-streams, but would this be something you guys would be excited to partake in?
3. Money—that’s right, I need it. I’m trying to start up a fund for a friend of mine, the details of which I shall google and post later once I’m back up and running. I’m thinking that I’ll be doing a variety of things on this blog, both free and not:
Biweekly/monthly classes: We’ll do this via the web. Classes will have a set topic that I’ll spending the whole class talking about and maybe taking related questions at the end. Basically these classes will be me, live, with a picture of hand teaching you what I know. Topics may be anything from “Jupiter Finger,” “Health Markings,” to “Nails” and much more! At this point, classes will either all be half hour, or mostly half hour with some hour-long classes. Half-hour classes will be $10 to sit in on live and $15 for the hour-long classes. I was thinking about recording the classes and making them available to purchase later for probs $5 for half hour classes and $10 for hour classes.
Personal Text Readings: same format as the current readings I do. Probs $10 per.
Personal Live Readings: I will do a reading of your hand and then, via skype (most likely just with text as my laptop is poor and I am also) I will show your reading and take questions, explain myself, or whatever. Probs $15 for 15-20 min, $20 for 20-25, $25 for 25-30 and and so on.
Personal Lesson: Via skype, you can ask me any questions on any topic related to palmistry. $10 for 15 min; $20 for 30.
Celebrity Readings: Totally free! They will still be done the exact same way as before as you’ll be able to request celebs using the ask box.
Questions: The Ask box is still open and always will be. You don’t have to pay a cent to ask a question or receive an answer.
3. Unfortunately, this blog’ll probably never reach this level until fall. I’m gonna spend the rest of this school year and what little of my summer I have to myself setting all this up.
4. If you submitted a reading, I will get to it…at some point. Probably in Autumn. Sorry, I didn’t know I would ever get this busy—or this many readings!
Please let me know how you feel about my plans, their projected prices, any advice on software to use, whatever! I could use all of your help.
I am guessing you are referring to the line beneath the Mercury mount, and no, I don’t. The lines actually have no relevance to relationships—-which can be found in very faint lines running inside the life line or alongside the fate. Unfortunately, these lines are oftentimes too faint to appear in pictures, so readings may not have them.
I have directions on how to send in the best photos for a reading under the “Guidelines” section. To get the best reading, follow those directions and submit! :)
Sorry about the fact I have not touched this blog in months.
I’ve been meaning to get back to it for a while, but the slides I’ve been making are incredibly difficult to make. I hate making them.
So~ I have decided that for now this blog will be exclusively for Celebrity and Personal readings. I hope to go back to teaching you guys how to read palms, but I don’t have any idea as to when I will start again. Probably not any time soon.
I’ll take questions instead—so if you specifically want to know what a longer Jupiter finger means, just drop an ask and I’ll answer it!
I have a lot of personal readings in the ask, so if you sent one in I’ll get to it soon!!
Celebrity readings will hopefully be a weekly thing.
tl;dr—Blog is back, but no teaching slides. Mostly celebrity and personal readings weekly.
- Emotionally difficult childhood
- Sensitive as a child
- Although you oftentimes maintain balance of practicality and creative drive, your rationality will sometimes outweigh your creative desires
- Gathers information instinctively
- Good intuition
- You tend to go with your gut feeling
- You tend to work well with others
- Simple thought process toward state of home/dress (if it’s comfy, it works)
- Willing to change
- Dynamic in matters of creativity, self-thought, and responsibility/trust toward others
- Rational thinker
- You have a tendency to cut corners in order to get things done
- You fall in and out of love easily
- Warm and caring
- Constant and passionate lover once settled
- Not going to travel much in life—or at least nor very far or for very long
- Thinks outside of the box
- Good at generating solutions to problems
- Intellectually creative
- Lateral thinker
- Undergoes a conscious life-change toward the end of life
- Strong desire to fulfill physical needs
- Hates throwing money around
- Good eye for color
- Tendency to be overly dramatic
- You are working toward a better balance between your romantic desires and rationality
- Strong sex drive
- Unconventional look on life
- Career change or a move from a place where you spend many years living in mid-life